[AT] New chainsaw

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:56:28 PST 2008

Actually E-lux distributed their shares in Husqvarna to their
shareholders. This means that e-lux no longer owns any part of
Husqvarna since a couple of years. I could of course ask their CEO,
Hans Stråberg the next time I talk to him :-) That will happen, I
promise.

Enough big mouthing from little me.

Mattias