[AT] New chainsaw

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 19:16:46 PST 2008

I Saint  an  expert on  saws......   but  I  bale hay for  one that is
LOL...

he told us to get a  huskvarna  but  said  that  his  work place   used  the
stihl  saws-- they even  had themselves made as  dealers for  both  Huskvarna
and  Stihl---  he just said  that   STIHL has  2  grades  and that the
cheaper Huskies  were better than the  cheaper  Stihl's  but  that   the  BETTER
STIHLs  were  the  very best.

and as for  the Echo's   I had a  weed eater   that  we purchased in  1975 or
76   ran every year  until  year before last...   it locked up --they told me
 that was common on that model--  but that  30yrs of  use  should have paid
for a new one....   I was not  happy---  bought a  RYAN to replace it -- LOL
  ( ya  lasted 1season)

anyway....    we are  Echo fans here.

In a message dated 12/17/2008 12:07:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,