[AT] New chainsaw

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 18 04:46:51 PST 2008

Stihls have been the choice of pros around here for a long time but
Huskvarna is popular too.  I kept trying to think of the other brand that
caught on with the loggers for a while that I haven't seen lately.  It
finally came to me... Johnsered.   A lot of guys raved on them for a while
but I don't see them any longer.  Does anyone know if they are still made or
still sold in the US?  Or did they get bought out or something?

Charlie