[AT] MF 1135

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:39:22 PST 2008

I think that is probably a typical case.  After all, no one would sell a
good engine out of a good tractor would they?  What winds up in the salvage
yard usually comes from abused equipment.   The Cummins was a good choice
for re-power.  The AC replacement engines are high simply because they
aren't made any more.  There are plenty of cummins engines out there and new
ones being built every day and it was probably a better engine to begin with
but that doesn't mean the AC engines are junk.