[AT] IH 2500B

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 07:02:13 PST 2008

The Case-IH site has some good information in the form of parts
catalogs online. Schematics might be a bit rare but it's free and
online:

http://www.caseih.com/parts/parts.aspx?navid=123&RL=ENNA

and click on the "right here" at the bottom of the page. It'll ask
what tractor you have and then display some digital pictures of the
parts manuals.

Hope this helps.

Ken in AZ