[AT] IH 2500B

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Sun Dec 14 09:02:09 PST 2008

Does anyone have a wiring diagram they could email me. A diagram for a 574
or 674 should be the same.

 This is a great little tractor but it needs some TLC. I bought it from the
county about 3 years ago after it had been sitting for about 10 years. It is
a diesel, hydro, lowboy. I put a 100 Du-al loader on it and use it primarily
for unloader round bales in the hay yard. The foot pedal controls for the
hydro are ideal for that job.

I finally got it into the neighbors shop to take care of the little things
like a plugged line on one  side of the fuel tank, replacing the plywood top
the county had put on the roll cage, the non functioning alternator, lights
fuel gage, etc. The wiring is really messed up. A jumper wire runs from the
starter switch to the solenoid instead of the original wire, the fuel gauge
is hot all the time ( not just with the switch on, luckily it doesn't work
so it doesn't drain the battery), there is no power to the light switch. The
button for the ether injector has a broken terminal, etc, etc, etc.

If anyone knows of a 574, 674 or 584, or 684 with a bad engine or tranny I
might be interested in buying it. I don't have a three point on this tractor
and my pto clutch is stuck too.

PS. We are sitting at -22F this morning but the wind has dropped off and we
didn't get nearly as much snow as predicted.

Dan Folske
Bowbells, ND