[AT] MF 1135

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 13 18:14:20 PST 2008

It is big and if it has the same 426 Allis engine they put in the 8070 then
RUN. They have a weak block that is prone to cracking and IF you can find a
good block the rebuild price alone will be about what that tractor sold for.
My BIL went through this last year and ended up re-powering his 8070 with an
big Cummins which ended up costing more but is a far better engine.
Mark