[AT] MF 1135

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Dec 13 06:49:57 PST 2008

Ralph:
You can take that little side mounted pump off and take it apart and
machine off the wear on the sides with a surface grinder.  /that usually
takes care of the worn out pumps.  The side plates wear faster than the
pump gears.  Usually they only have about .003 clearance to pump atf...

I have repaired a lot of old Deere pumps this way and I have had those
massey pumps off when I had 2 MF 85's and a Super 90..

Cecil in oKla