[AT] Profane propane prices; was Fuel prices

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 10 05:41:31 PST 2008

Roy, I guess the most common problem is people buy the cheaper models (if
you could call $5-6K cheap) and the dinky stovepipe is so short, the smoke
hugs the ground and infiltrates the surrounding area and any residences
there.

I agree that prohibition shouldn't be an option ... a common sense code that
called for minimum height stacks and what could/should be burned. Those in
violation would be warned and then, if they continued, fined.