[AT] Speaking of propane:-: Methane

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 8 15:57:08 PST 2008

Charlie -

Officials running the country today are largely from urban/suburban
"estates" and probably wouldn't know a Holstein from an Angus. I wonder how
many millions of dollars of taxpayers' money went into those methane study
grants given out by the EPA?

I just learned today that the NYSDEC is closing the state's lone DEC
pheasant rearing facility -- Reynolds Game Farm -- in Ithaca as part of the
budget shaving. Looks like the NY ring-necked pheasant will be on the
"endangered species" list soon. I'll miss seeing those thunderous flushes
and hearing those rooster cackling, say nothing about how good they taste on
the table.