[AT] Fuel prices

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 8 04:47:55 PST 2008

Charlie, that's true, plus the spike in motorcycle sales and use also has
caused an increase in biker accidents. Not much to protect you when a
vehicle suddenly pulls out in front of you or you have to quickly lay the
bike down. The younger riders, at least around here, have two speeds ...
stop and full throttle.