[AT] Fuel prices

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Sun Dec 7 07:35:56 PST 2008

I had my home propane tank filled by Cenex Skagit Co-op 2 weeks ago and the
price was $1.79 a gallon. It took 191 gallons to fill the 500 gallon tank.

Depends on the amount and your account also I had 100 gallons put in at my
old house just to maintain the home and it was $2.29 because it was not on
auto fill and only partial tank load I have a 500 gallon tank there also.

Bruce Fallon
Langley,WA 98260
bfallon at whidbey.com