[AT] 12-volt conversion (OT)

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sat Dec 6 13:44:24 PST 2008

First, again, let me thank all of you who replied to this request for help.

My buddy has several tractors. This '43 B is nicely restored but he decided
to "pimp" it out with a wide, padded seat, chrome steering wheel, custom
decals etc.

The lights that he thinks will look the best on it are chrome and 12-volt,
so....

Thanks!

Dick