[AT] Shopping season, support patriotic business

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Wed Dec 3 21:15:56 PST 2008

Herb,

Excellent point worth remembering. Just checked that about Sears and it is still
true. I used to buy most of my tools (Craftsman) at Sears but have recently been
a bit frustrated by how much they have reduced the warranty period on their
tools. Has caused me to consider other brands more now which I didn't do that
much in the past. Given not a big and obvious feature or performance difference
I still lean their way.

Dean Van Peursem
Apache Junction, AZ

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
 George Bernard Shaw