[AT] OT slightly Quality Made In America Tools

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:20:37 PST 2008

For anyone interested in high quality axe's, shovels, rakes, etc or those who just like to support made in America tools please check out this link.

http://www.counciltool.com/index.asp

These folks are down in a very rural area of S/E NC near where my mother grew up.  They still make their tools completely here in NC.  I sure would hate to see them go away so please keep them in mind.  I don't know a soul that works there.  I'm just trying to help support a good USA company that does things the right way.

Charlie Hill