[Farmall] Cub Industrial Lowboy

Ray McKinney mckinney at ecentral.com
Wed Dec 3 15:33:57 PST 2008

A  friend has a Cub Industrial Lowboy that we believe to be a 1958  how
ever other IHC sources provide different information. We have a number
of IHC books, etc but are not sure what the correct color for the
tractor would be.
The tractor appears to have original yellow paint in the proper places.
The gas tank and the hood are one solid unit, and appear to have been
repainted white. What is puzzling is there is a blue paint that appears
to be original but there is only bare metal under the blue paint,

Question What are the correct colors for this tractor,   Many thanks
Ray in Colorado