[AT] Oliver 55 - Super 55

John B rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 06:16:14 PDT 2008

It is because the Super 55 was introduced at the same time that the 66-77-88-99 series had been upgraded to the "Super" series. It wouldn't  make sense to be selling a "55" at the same time you are selling "Super's" of everything else.

By the way, I once owned a Super 55, and they are a great little tractor. IMHO vastly superior to the 8N.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com