[AT] Tractor hauler question.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Aug 26 15:50:24 PDT 2008

Ralph Goff wrote:
> [...]

I'll bet the problem on the 97 is the common GM problem. The vent
solenoid gets dirty and doesn't seal every time. My 97 S Blazer does the
same thing. The part is about 15 bucks and to replace mine you just drop
the spare, release the valve, disconnect the wiring and the hose from
the valve, reverse the procedure to replace it. Takes about 20 minutes.
The problem is other than the EVAP test it serves no other purpose. I
just don't bother. It fit's into the same category as the cobbler who's
kids have bare feet or the painter who's house needed paint 20 years
ago... Someday......

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York