[AT] tractorquestion

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 07:45:30 PDT 2008

I too have asked tractor questions that went unanswered, but I'm still here after 14 years (I do get most of my questions answered though, thanks guys and gals).? I realize that not everyone knows everything and sometimes you just need to keep asking until you get to the right person.? If you try the forum, you almost always get an answer within 24 hours.? I wish I could help more, but I'm pretty sure, while my answers would sound convincing, they would be wrong in most cases :-).

Enjoy, Joe