[AT] Hello to "Pharmer"

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Fri Aug 22 17:53:37 PDT 2008

I agree with you Carl.  I started out with a bias against the N's in
favor of the larger (in size) tractors, but the N's have sure treated
me right.  Boy are they good sellers!  I still do have a long love
affair going with my old Farmall H and loader that I've used
regularily for 30+ years.   But think I can say it is beginning to
take second seat to the 8N I "repowered" this winter with a 60 HP
Ford flathead V-8.  I sure like old tractors!    John W.