[AT] OT Kentucky

bellville1 at gmail.com bellville1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:30:21 PDT 2008

Farmer, Elkton is not far from where we live. I guess about a 45 minute
drive. I worked at Hopkinsville which is near Elkton for 16 years. There are
a few good engine and tractor shows around here each year. We always went to
the one at Benton KY. It was "The Forgotten Past". Was a wonderful show
every year. For some reason the don't have it there any more. Started up a
new one over at Calvert City. It was not very big this year but maybe it
will start to grow in the future.
 There will be one in September this year at Paducah. It is always a good
sized show with lots of tractors and old engines. If you and your family are
able to make it down for that one our door is always open to friends and
would be glad to have you.
Irma
Western, KY
http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1