[AT] OT Kentucky

Francis Robinson robinson46176 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 06:14:57 PDT 2008

     Hi Irma:

     What general part of KY do you folks live in? "western KY" encompasses a good bit of area. I used to manage a seed corn research plot near Elkton. We also had a plot near Smith Mills (near Henderson) and one south of Elizabethtown.
     I also have a few branches of ancestors buried around the Madisonville general area (Hopgood/Hobgood, Daniels, Taylor, Chandler, Yarbororugh, Bryant, Moore etc.) so I have explored the area some. Pretty country.
     I have seen a good bit of this country (but not all) but southern IN, KY and TN are still the parts I would pick for daily living. All three seem to have a lot of old tractors...   :-)

farmer

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at hotmail.com