[AT] somewhat OT--skid steer vs tractor for mowing

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Aug 14 08:37:51 PDT 2008

When we sold front brush cutters for our skid steers, the mounting of a
substantial front door was part of the deal - you don't want to be
sitting there with all that trash being thrown around. That is also why
I said that the machines would be hot and noisy in operation, unless you
got one with AC.

Mike