[AT] ATIS at Portland

Francis Robinson robinson46176 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 06:02:46 PDT 2008

     We are "targeting" Wednesday... Targeting... We usually stay until the last dog dies.   :-)
The last couple of years we have wandered around the campground picking up trash left behind by a few thoughtless campers thinking maybe it helps the club a little. I might add that the ATIS area is always left clean anyway.
We have a camping event at one of Diana's brothers this weekend, that will give us a dry run to be sure we haven't forgotten anything. Of course we will forget something anyway.   :-)

I am trying to get a bunch of email stuff changed this week. Since I now have wireless broadband I am leaving the ISP I have used for a dozen or more years and will be losing that email address in a few days.

farmer

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at hotmail.com