[AT] Tractor Question -IH350 utility

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 07:55:20 PDT 2008

 Cecil, it probably weighed 10 - 15#  Seems like they would get caught
before a good load was gathered up. Where this goes is on the right side of
the seat sandwiched in with the other lift valve.Only other tractor that
would be the same would be a 300 utility.
It is so nice out here this morning, makes me think of winter so cool of
air.
I been working on an F-12

Kevin