[AT] Ford 3000 mystry lever

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Aug 9 05:56:11 PDT 2008

Don:
Is this 3000 a select-o-speed?  On some of the earlier SOS models, there
was a lever to disconnect the transmission from the rear end pinion so
the tractor could be towed.  Since this lever fits into holes in the
rear housing, it appears it is not meant to be moved a lot.

I am just going by memory.  I have not worked on a SOS for over 30 years...

Cecil in OKla