[Farmall] New Here: Need Guidance Farmall Cub

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Sun Aug 3 19:55:35 PDT 2008

Debra,
    May I suggest you check out www.farmallcub.com ?  There is a lot of cub
information and if you check out the forum there, you will find lots of
knowledgable folks with a good feel for honest pricing.  You may even find a
likely buyer there from the over 3000 registered members.
    The cub was introduced in 1947 but if you post a serial number we can
date it for you.

Bigdog