[Farmall] New Here: Need Guidance Farmall Cub

Debra Snell debysnell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:41:17 PDT 2008

Hello,
I have joined this list with a specific purpose -- to help my sister
liquidate her husband's estate. He passed away over two years ago, she needs
money and has come to the conclusion that John's garage collectables need a
new home.

The tractor has been restored. We think it's a 1946. John built a trailer
for it to attend shows and meets... What is the best way to determine the
value and where and how do we go about selling it?

We are way out of our league here and appreciate any advise.
Best,
Debra Snell
Grass Valley, CA
530-273-1005