[AT] OT Sure Grow Push Planter

Joel Fritz jlfwa5 at mac.com
Fri Aug 22 14:34:27 PDT 2008

  My wife picked this up for me today. I'd rather have a Planet
Junior because I think they are holding a high value. Probably higher
than myself. They are all I'm familiar with so this may be just as
good. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about them? Charlie I
think it's made in your area. I have 3 pictures I took of it. So if
you need or want to see a picture I can E-mail them.  It did come
with 4 planter plates. I'm going to do a google search next to see if
they are still around and I'd like to get a manual for it. One plate
says peanuts on it and another says beans. They all have a number on
I think, but I need to know what each number works for. I Need to
know if these are enough plates to get me through most of my garden
or not.

   Thanks Joel