[AT] ATIS at Portland, now 'wireless'

bellville1 at gmail.com bellville1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:28:33 PDT 2008

Amen Irma. We have that problem near here. The Amish that have lived
and farmed and have a saw mill for many years. new neighbors built
then complain about noise from there mill want the law to shut it
down. I say bull sh88 move out. They new it was there before they built.
R Fink
PA

Richard that is how it is around here. We have several Amish Families living
in the area. They make good neighbors and don't bother anyone. One of the
men was building a barn for another neighbor this summer and left his tools
on the building sight some people stole all his tools. Like generators and
everything. Didn't use to be that way around here.
Irma
Western, KY
http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1
http://members.tripod.com/~DairyGoats/index.html