[AT] ATIS at Portland

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Fri Aug 8 18:02:42 PDT 2008

Cecil ,   reading you posts I'd of thought you were much older but youre
talking about your dad . Or is dad really old ?

  There are a lot of posts that I see that I really cant answer . So many of
the guys grew up on a farm /spent all their lives farming .  I was a
military brat ,dad draged us around the world for 20 years . I spent 4 more
myself in the Navy .  Been the new kid on the block a lotta times .
 When I go to Portland I feel kinda out of place ,when the talk turns to
farming . But the guys welcome everyone around the camp fire .  So  I sit
back and listen .
 Kevin is right about the cost of going  in dollars  . For us its an 8 hr
trip each way. Wechose to camp so I have to leave my tractor at home .
 Dont sound like its gonna be much of a circle ,we could use some more faces
even if you cant bring your toys .  If dads into burning he would fit right
in with this gang ,throw him in the truck and drag him along .
 Ivan