[AT] ATIS at Portland

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 21:30:36 PDT 2008

Gene, you missing the point,  How about you loading up a few of your
tractors and ride 500 + miles one way ? Bet you wont do it  !  It is easy
for you to shout lets go to portland, when you live a short distance away.
And must not have nothing at home you care about leaving, or maybe you can
drive home everyday to check on your cattle, livestock ect. Thats you
priority not mine, sure I would like to meet the favorite few (portland
bunch) but why dont youall load up and come to a tractor-engine show down
this way ?
Or better yet down Charlies way ?  That would really hit the gas $$
So go and have a big time, but some of us have other priorites or things
that come first.
Theres a few good shows down this way yet for winter, comeon down and we
will get together around a fire or tire something and listen to you tell all
the big goings on at portland.
Take care.

Kevin