[AT] Tractor Question - 420 JD

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 7 19:32:03 PDT 2008

Thanks for the replies.  It is good to know that at least it is the right
one.  I have cleaned with carb cleaner and blown out several times over the
15 years I have owned it.. I took it to the place that Dennis Polk uses, and
had it boiled and new jets, still same thing.  I had heard of the place in
IA and was thinking of trying them.  About a vacuum leak, I did a ring job 2
years ago, and used all new gaskets, so it should not be leaking air. I did
use the same manifold, so if it is wrapped, then I would have the same
problem.

I will keep plugging away, thanks again

Paul in IN