[AT] ATIS at Portland

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Aug 7 16:58:14 PDT 2008

Hi Gene.  I wish I could bring my Farmall M...I'd dearly love to see it get
some belt pulley work.  Perhaps some future year.

I will arrive by about nine a.m. Thursday the 21st and will check in with
the shuttle folks just inside the rest area to see if I can be of any help,
per our prior discussions.  Please do let us know if there are other
volunteer needs also.  I can only stay the one day but will be happy to
pitch in.

Thanks for leading us!

p.s.  Hmmm, something must be wrong with the calendar since it can't really
have been ten years since I first posted this, but here's my small ode to
the Portland show:  http://www.vinsonfarm.net/portland_2.html.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net