[AT] ATIS at Portland

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Aug 6 18:53:17 PDT 2008

    Hey everyone;
    It is that time of year again. Portland is only a few days away. The
campgrounds opens this Saturday for early campers. The ATIS area will be at
the same area with a few changes.

    I Know many of the regulars will be back, The Dotsons, Spenser, Steve,
Farmer, and Ivan. Unfortunately, George will be unable to attend because of
health issues.
    I would like to know of others who will attend and the type of
facilities you will bring. Also would like to know what tractors you are
bringing. I haven't had had much luck yet in securing a dedicated area for
our tractors, but will work with Dave Pyle to see if we can get an area for
us.
    I have also agreed to work with Girard Family threshing crew to arrange
tractors to run their machines. Would like to get as many of our tractors as
I can from our group, so if you have a belt pulley and would like to
volunteer, we could use you. Maybe even use a PTO tractor on the baler for
straw
    I will also be contacting the directors for any volunteer assignments
that we can help with. Remember that volunteering our services is very
important in maintaining our area.

    I will be arriving on August 16 about noon with my Case LA and motor
home. Be looking for a good turnout this year.

    Gene Dotson, Wagonmaster for ATIS tractor campers.