[AT] Question about travel experiences for some of you tractor guys--OT

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 05:53:26 PDT 2008

Hi John,

Sweden of course :-) seriously, in Sweden, Norway and Denmark most
people speak english (though they sound funnier in Norway) Norway is
beatiful so is Sweden and Denmark. germany is OK. And the food and
wine in Spain. if it was about food I'd go to Spain then Denmark and
Sweden then Germany then Norway. I'd tell you more if you want to when
I have more time. especially in Sweden and Denmark I could give you
advice as what to see where to live apart from our place.

Trevlig resa

Mattias