[AT] 8n rock picker

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 29 10:09:31 PDT 2008

The lower lift arms will not touch the ground.. that wouldn't be very
convienient!

If you make a pan for rocks, you will have to offset the pins a lil' farther
up if you want the pan to touch the ground, similar to a rear scoop..e tc.

Distance to the ground will vary depending on what rear tire/rims you have.
So best bet is to take a measuring tape and head over and look at the
machine you are custom making this implement for..

soundguy