[AT] Ford 8n 3 point specs needed for rock carrier

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 09:20:59 PDT 2008

Hello,

I was thinking about making a rock lifter for my brother-in-laws 8n. I need to know how high the lower arms can go. If they would touch the ground that would be great.

I have some metal and pipe that will probably work. It will be similar to one of those rear scoop buckets. Just need to have a tray/platform to slide the rock on, lift it, move it, and then slide it off.

If anyone has done something similar please post some links to pictures.

Thanks,

Will Powell
PA