[AT] Well, it's red...

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 18 23:00:30 PDT 2008

Yes, the foot throttle is a great addition to an old tractor. I had one on
my 930 and 730 Case. It allows me to drive it more like a truck than a
tractor when shifting up through the gears for road travel. Great for blade
work too. Just use the hand throttle to set the minimum throttle setting and
then use the foot pedal to speed up when necessary. Just like a truck.

Ralph in Sask.