[AT] Well, it's red...

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 01:28:32 PDT 2008

Dean, it is from something newer than the letter series IH tractors. Or a
aftermarket add on, anyway it appears to be a foot throttle. Like booster
throttle to give wide open, it would be a nice addition to any old tractor
if theys a place to mount it that would be out of the way. And easy to
access when needed.
Had a Case vac with one on and a JD 4020 d that had one, all they did was
run the high idle up a few more rpm. Handy to have sometimes.

Kevin