[AT] OT: toy wagon

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Apr 17 14:30:59 PDT 2008

Ken a few years ago lots of people were into building gizmos and gadgets of
wood and they would all meet at a craft show.

That said although the wagon is neat and I'm sure that you son will enjoy it
  I can't offer you any advice on selling them.

Since your neighbor wants to stay in the dark ages, guess my first thought,
eBay is out.

H. L.