[AT] OT: toy wagon

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 07:45:03 PDT 2008

Folks,
     My neighbor built a toy wagon and is thinking about building a
few more. He's a retired mechanical guru and is looking for a small
project to keep him busy in his shop. Here's a link:

http://www.knierim.us/gallery/wagon

He's given the one in the picture to my son for "testing" (or is it
"tasting"?) purposes. I think the design is more than solid; the main
thing is finding an outlet for them. Since he avoids the internet
wherever possible, Ebay isn't a viable option but other ideas are
welcome.

I suggested he make a wooden tractor to pull the wagon... that
appealed to him as well. Of course, everything around here would have
to be Flambeau Red. :)

Also, for those who are tech-savvy enough, the photo site is a private
one... my brother downloaded the code, got it working and allowed me
access... easy to use and he indicated it wasn't difficult to set up.
He's also a networking wizard so "easy" is relative.

Enjoy,

Ken in AZ