[Farmall] stuck clutch

Bruce Hallett bruce3 at sover.net
Mon Apr 14 15:52:40 PDT 2008

Greg,

I'm not a regular on this list, but I watched this exchange.  Greg, you gave
sound, useful advice about a potentially dangerous situation. You reminded
all of us that caution and care matter here.  The posts which followed did
not suggest otherwise; in fact, I think they affirmed what you said.  They
were just having a bit of fun - but surely not at your expense.

Please hang around.  We would lose something important without you.

Bruce
South Londonderry, VT