[Farmall] Fouled Gas Tank

Bruce Hallett bruce3 at sover.net
Sun Apr 13 10:16:27 PDT 2008

I know the subject was covered a few months ago, but I've lost the trail...

The inside of gas tank of my H is deteriorating, resulting a brown
precipitate to foul the filters and gas lines.  What's the cause and is
there any fix short of replacing the entire tank?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Bruce
South Londonderry, VT