[Farmall] Some ads from the 4/12 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 13 06:45:01 PDT 2008

I just "cut 'n paste" the stuff the way it shows up in the paper. I have
little doubt that the plow is selling for $50.00. :-) As to the "Intl
Super @ wide front Hyd. 2 row Cultiv". I am going to guess that it is a
Super A with wide front end, hydraulic lift, and a set of two row
cultivators. But that is just a guess...

Mike