[AT] polarizing gen/reg

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 06:38:29 PDT 2008

Thanks Dean

Yeah; love the good info here.

Lew

-----Original Message-----

Hi Lew.   I remember it by saying you "jump from A to B."  That is, from
the
A terminal on the generator to the BAT terminal on the regulator.  Just
momentary touch, enough to draw a spark or two.

Hope that helps.  Diagnosing electrical system issues always seems
mysterious to me at first, but eventually it all makes sense.  I've
gotten
help on that subject from this list a few times!

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net

Checked by AVG.