[AT] polarizing gen/reg

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Apr 12 03:59:55 PDT 2008

Hi Lew.   I remember it by saying you "jump from A to B."  That is, from the
A terminal on the generator to the BAT terminal on the regulator.  Just a
momentary touch, enough to draw a spark or two.

Hope that helps.  Diagnosing electrical system issues always seems
mysterious to me at first, but eventually it all makes sense.  I've gotten
help on that subject from this list a few times!

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net