[AT] Re.. High Old Iron Prices in Wed News Cockshutt 540 not selling either.=high transport cost?

Reise David G NPRI ReiseDG at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Wed Apr 9 06:25:38 PDT 2008

I agree.... have reduced price over $1000 plenty of response but complaint is shipping will cost as much as the tractor....Of course being in Rhode Island doesn't help....one thing though most tractors as mine are not worn out as farming gave way to houselots years ago...So how do we sell without giving them away

Subject: Re: [AT] High Old Iron Prices in Wed News Article

Where is the stampede of people to buy the JD 40T that
I have for sale? It is a good runner, good sheet metal
and tires, working pto and three point lift. It would
be a perfect trtactor for the new ranchette owner. At
an asking price of only $2500, I am still hardly
getting any response on my ads!

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com