[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Apr 7 07:11:51 PDT 2008

It's the same here Mark except for the so called "pistol permit" and it goes
back to the days prior to "gun control".  I don't know the history of it but
you'd have to be a pretty bad character for the sherriff not to give you
one.  In fact when they have "gun shows" the sherriff is on had to issue the
permits.  I guess the gun show pays him to sit there and do it.

Gerald Johnson if you are reading this and still can't post to the list
straighten me out on the details and send it to me off list.  I'll forward
it.  thanks

Charlie