[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 7 05:49:51 PDT 2008

Wow. I've never heard of anything like that. Here in Ohio we just go buy one
when we wnat to. We do have to go through the "Instant Check" thing where
they run your info through a national BCI database at the time of purchase
to see if you have any felonies on your record but that is only for guns you
buy from a dealer (FFL holder). Sales between private citizens are not
reported to the govt. (nor is it any of heir business!).
Mark